Tuesday, June 7, 2011

       After a while I realized that my  homies from the year 2011 had no idea where the hell I was. I  used my I phone 20 too contact them. I told my amigo Charlotte what had happened and invited her for tea. How she travelled back in time we will never know. I lent Charlotte my i phone and in two hours she had built a recording studio on the moon. We had a grand opening for the studio and invited all our other chums from the future over. Doctor who was invited and because he was feeling generous ( and was slightly drunk) he pulled out ten other i phone twenties and gave them to several people at random. Two of these people included Charlotte and another amigo called Reena.  The other 8  I phones ended up in the hands of Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Keith Moon,  Brad Pitt ,  Richard Nixon and  three unknown people in the crowd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment